Own Your Best Mountain Life
This limited collection of six ski-in/ski-out residences offers a truly unique ownership opportunityin One Snowmass East, the most iconic building in all of Snowmass Base Village. With flexible ownership options, One Snowmass Residence Club offers a new, innovative way to own ski-in/ski-out in the heart of Snowmass Base Village.
Easy Is the Name of the Game
The Residence Club lets you choose any level of ownership that fits your family’s lifestyle.
Ease of Entry
With two-, three- and four-bedroom options, you can choose the size of home that fits your family’s lifestyle and how much time you want to spend in Snowmass.
Ease of Use
Customize the perfect ownership plan with guaranteed use at specific times of the year, plus unlimited use of three additional types of reservations for long- and short-term vacations. Housekeeping and concierge services (reservations, stocking groceries and transportation services) let you spend more time enjoying your favorite activities.
Ease of Exit
Our revolutionary new exit strategy allows you and the other owners in your shared residence to voluntarily sell the residence as whole ownership and distribute the proceeds proportionally.
Explore Residence Club Homes
Click on any of the residence sizes below for more information on floor plans, photos and other residence-specific details.
Residence Club Overview
- Only 11 homes are included in the Residence Club—all located in the One Snowmass East Building.
- Two-, three- and four- bedroom options available.
- A unique use plan lets all owners enjoy unlimited reservations, all within a 24-month reservation window.
- An evolved ownership plan provides the option for you and your shared owners to sell your residence as a Whole Ownership home after 10 years.
- Ownership includes a One Snowmass Inspirato membership to expand your vacation possibilities around the world.
- Open-concept living, with large window walls, a signature metal fireplace and outdoors spaces, brings family and friends together
- The residences feature mid-century modern-inspired architecture and design from renowned interior design firm Barclay Butera.
- Contemporary kitchen design features large kitchen islands, state-of-the-art Gaggenau appliances, floor-to-ceiling windows and separate dining areas.